My Language Learning Goals
4
I have studied in Texas, America for a month. I stayed at domitry, and at one weekend, I experience homestay. This experience is the greatest of all my those. So I want to study abroad again.
6
When I learn English, I always think English is the blidge to the world because almost every country's people can speak it. I wanna communicate with everyone all over the world. So for that, I want to get English skiolls.
8
My plan is to become an english teacher at high school. When I was a high school student, my friends didn't like English. If I become that, I want student to understand how interesting English is. Moreover, I wanna travel all over the world because I hope to see different country's people.
9
At last, my goals for this class is to raise my grades for theTOEFL and TOEIC tests to go to abroad to study English. In this school, If we want to study abroad, we need high iBT points. More, in entering the company, we need TOEIC score. So I have to take these tests.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]
<< ホーム